ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Sun, 24-Mar-19 @ 06:58:42AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to Play in the 2019 All Canada Bowl ? East Canada vs West Canada Open Link -Reply-Submit
https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Youth Football Camp  (Read 202 times)
Nakas Onyeka
« on: Sun, 13-Jan-19 @ 10:35:43PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hello, we have gathered over 15 Pro Players to Coach during the March Break for a camp open to all kids in the GTA. We’ve also partnered with the Toronto Argonauts and Motivated Society to provide a world class experience that will also have daily giveaways of Autographed Leafs, Raptors, TFC and Argos jerseys. The camp is open from ages 10-18 and for more details email me at …………... for discounts and rates for Registered OPFL and OFC players !
« Last Edit: Mon, 14-Jan-19 @ 12:13:38AM by RD » Report to moderator   Logged
cambridge dad
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 14-Jan-19 @ 01:13:02PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Both my sons have attended the winter camp put on by Chris Ackie and Motivated Society the last 2 years.  Its been top notch.
not sure if they will be able to attend with it being held in Toronto now, but if you are close enough, I would enrol your kids.
they have a great balance of actual skill training while keeping it fun for everyone.  Any age and/or skill would benefit from attending this camp.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: