ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Wed, 20-Feb-19 @ 07:29:17AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to Play in the 2019 All Canada Bowl ? East Canada vs West Canada Open Link -Reply-Submit
https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Western Mustangs 2019  (Read 12066 times)
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #180 on: Tue, 12-Feb-19 @ 08:43:36PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I’m not even sure there is any big name RB’s out there left or anyone in Canada I’d call a big name except Mugada

I could not agree more.. there is not much left out there..This is what happens when you show up so late to the table to recruit. It is a shame but try to make it sound big if you can

This is because you don't know what is happening at Western. Late at recruiting?. Sure bud, you really think that Western don't have a grasp of the situation and recruiting?  Marshall is on top of everything you just have to wait and see how silly your comment actually is.

Waiting.........................

Keep Waiting.  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
What?
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 12-Feb-19 @ 09:16:24PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hey you always keep us real. Why wait?
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #182 on: Wed, 13-Feb-19 @ 09:51:18PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

New recruits added:

Mosen Jamal  London JR Mustangs J.V  (Wr, CB, Special teams)

Emerson Paleczny Oakridge Secondary High School  (OLB, SS)
We’re u not banned?
« Reply #183 on: Wed, 13-Feb-19 @ 10:58:37PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I thought the administrators at Western asked you to stop representing the University as your views are not are not a reflection of the school and team?!
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #184 on: Thu, 14-Feb-19 @ 12:28:32AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I thought the administrators at Western asked you to stop representing the University as your views are not are not a reflection of the school and team?!

Actually, I was being held in the torture room in the basement of the Western Administrative Office. But of course, escaped!!!   Grin
SHS
« Reply #185 on: Thu, 14-Feb-19 @ 11:29:39AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

They put him to work peeling the labels off of the helmets...

Ops, sorry.

Wrong school.
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #186 on: Thu, 14-Feb-19 @ 12:00:51PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

They put him to work peeling the labels off of the helmets...

Ops, sorry.

Wrong school.

Grin
Weaker Recruiting so Far
« Reply #187 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 03:40:03AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Compared to schools like Mac, this is a subpar recruiting class from Western who usually dominates recruiting. Low numbers, 5 good players, no big stud recruit yet. Of course Western is strong enough to have no recruits at all this year and still do well.
Too late
« Reply #188 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 11:44:47AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I’m not even sure there is any big name RB’s out there left or anyone in Canada I’d call a big name except Mugada

I could not agree more.. there is not much left out there..This is what happens when you show up so late to the table to recruit. It is a shame but try to make it sound big if you can

Who said he is in Canada?

We should have made an attempt to get Jaden Bailey before Queen's nabbed him.  They scooped him up in November apparently.
Falling behind
« Reply #189 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 11:46:17AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Western Recruiting was being worked all year... Its just all the coaches took the recruits knowing they were leaving to different schools plain and simple.
Smart
« Reply #190 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 12:02:14PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Western Recruiting was being worked all year... Its just all the coaches took the recruits knowing they were leaving to different schools plain and simple.

Smart on their behalfs I guess, but if the kids were smart they'd go to the school of their choice based on the EDUCATION they want, not just the coach they want to play for.  After 4-5 years when football is over, then what?  There seems to be quite a few recruits in the class of 2019 as a whole that do quite well in the classroom too.  There has been a lot of buzz on here about Quenn's having a challenge due to their admissions standards.  Looks like they've had no trouble this year, as things kinda swing in their favour as some of the top 2019 recruits seem to have the marks needed for admissions there.  I'm disappointed that Western has not jumped on a few of them, and that the recruiting is slow.  Let's get on it!
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #191 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 02:50:55PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Really?  Who did they take that were studs? Lol. What they took were average players that are just fill-ins.  This is what happens when people who know absolutely nothing what is going on at Western just yap in here. Just because they haven't announced recruits how do you know they don't have any to announce.  Wait for the stud from the USA to be officially announced.  Western is not behind in recruiting.
He's right
« Reply #192 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 03:14:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Western will be fine, contrary to what people thinks how things will turn out for the Purple Ponies.
WHY?
« Reply #193 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 03:17:25PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Really?  Who did they take that were studs? Lol. What they took were average players that are just fill-ins.  This is what happens when people who know absolutely nothing what is going on at Western just yap in here. Just because they haven't announced recruits how do you know they don't have any to announce.  Wait for the stud from the USA to be officially announced.  Western is not behind in recruiting.

Why on earth would a kid from the USA who can get a full ride at a US school come to Canada and play for Western and get a pitiful $4500 at best?  Can't be much of a stud in the US or he'd stay there and get a full ride.  That's laughable!  And who the hell made you the God of all recruiting?
Yawm............
« Reply #194 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 05:35:39PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is what happens when people who know absolutely nothing what is going on at Western just yap in here. Just because they haven't announced recruits how do you know they don't have any to announce.  Wait for the stud from the USA to be officially announced.  Western is not behind in recruiting.

This is getting old... wait and see ... wait and see... how about they announce anyone that is half decent .. anyone.. I am sure they will be fine as they have 3-4 players deep in every position sitting when they should be starting else where..
As far as THE STUD from the US, please explain why he would come to Western for 4500 ? your not making any sense... and this one great recruit seems to be all you have to bark about..yawn...
Purple drizzle
« Reply #195 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 05:48:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is what happens when people who know absolutely nothing what is going on at Western just yap in here. Just because they haven't announced recruits how do you know they don't have any to announce.  Wait for the stud from the USA to be officially announced.  Western is not behind in recruiting.

This is getting old... wait and see ... wait and see... how about they announce anyone that is half decent .. anyone.. I am sure they will be fine as they have 3-4 players deep in every position sitting when they should be starting else where..
As far as THE STUD from the US, please explain why he would come to Western for 4500 ? your not making any sense... and this one great recruit seems to be all you have to bark about..yawn...

Sure, but one stud transfer does not a good class make. There’s no reason not to announce these supposed stud recruits because not announcing is feeding the narrative that western is behind because they lost all their assistant coaches. Add to that a serious chance of losing some of the commits from Windsor, and you have a very dark outlook for this class.

If you know something we don’t, feel free to share. Otherwise I’m assuming you’re just some classic western fan who’s upset they aren’t getting fawning reviews
Now that's funny
« Reply #196 on: Mon, 18-Feb-19 @ 07:56:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sure, but one stud transfer does not a good class make. There’s no reason not to announce these supposed stud recruits because not announcing is feeding the narrative that western is behind because they lost all their assistant coaches. Add to that a serious chance of losing some of the commits from Windsor, and you have a very dark outlook for this class.

If you know something we don’t, feel free to share. Otherwise I’m assuming you’re just some classic western fan who’s upset they aren’t getting fawning reviews

LOL. "PURPLE DRIZZLE", seems pretty accurate!  I like that!
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #197 on: Yesterday at 09:38:07 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Relax and be patient.  It will all come together.  Grin
Femi-Cole
« Reply #198 on: Yesterday at 07:13:01 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Jonathan Femi-Cole to Western from Minnesota. Was the best RB in the country when he was coming out of St. Andrews. The rich get richer.
Purple#Reign
Minor Football

« Reply #199 on: Yesterday at 07:13:17 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Congrats to Johnathan Femi-Cole for joining the Western Mustangs.  Jonathan is a D1 transfer from the University of Minnesota Gophers. With Cedric Joseph, Trey Humes, and Femi-Cole, Mustangs will have a three-headed monster at RB.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: