ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Mon, 10-Dec-18 @ 07:03:46AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The 2019 All Canada Bowl will be for Two Age Groups JR Stars Grad 2022/2023 & SR Stars 2020/2021 Fill Out  & Submit Response Form https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Super League  (Read 231 times)
Round 2?
« on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 12:34:30AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I like it, imagine the best from Edmonton playing the best teams from Calgary and more than once

3 teams from Calgary
Saint Francis
WW
ND

But the Super League is a Provincial wide league also comprised of
HA
Sal
LCI
Raymond
Lloyd this years tier 2 winner

Each year the loser of the pool is kicked out and the new tier 2 winner is added.

Funds come from the teams AND all other schools playing Football ( pay to have the chance to play

Hey Enger
Get this done
Now plz

The greatest idea in a long time
Report to moderator   Logged
Enough BS
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 03:12:26AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

psycho idiot smh, have a heart attack soon
Parri
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 11:53:08AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

And what’s wrong with this evolved better League? You realize all US States do this already and not just Div 1 but 2 and 3 or 6A and below for the US. That’s the easiest comparison. The Alberta comparison is AAA Hockey

What all that is paid for. Obviously the teams pay for all the extra money, Parents per say, fundraising and private donations from individuals to companies

Don’t be afraid of change
3 cents
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 02:36:34PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I for 1 would like to see HA play Francis nd WW twice each every year and then playoffs

There is no competition in Edmonton for the Titans. I think that is a reason why they had no plan B with the passing game wasn’t clicking. You never know when your Rollin over every team in Edmonton

L.C.I. Raymond always has good times and some years great years. Always a challenge, especially playing down south in the wind.

Sal and BF are crap shoots
And like to see how St Joes would fair vs these great teams
Call Him Ass Kicked
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 04:06:53PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

this is 3rd rate football you losers are not even close to a high level of US High School football, they would kick your ass down the street and back

fat old boys with their feet up sucking back beer and having youth football fantasies
the school boards don't exist for your drunk delusions and would not years support it at gunpoint, would want nothing to do with it 

drunk recruiters dreaming of falsified glories, sad pathetic losers, you should be kicked out of youth football totally for subversion 
Go away drunks
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 05:47:33PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wow lots of profanity filled Fat Dad Haters
I guess it’s never too early to start drinking on a Saturday. Passed out by 9

Back to the topic
Does that mean none of these teams compete for a City Championship? If so I’m good with it!
Edm Coaches needed
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 07:51:13PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Francis did a great job taking away HA key O weapons and plays. Francis game plan was to take those players and obvious plays and made HA try to win other than their typical calls. Even when HA made some new plays for the game and some were successful Francis schemed at the sideline or half time to shut those plays done. Francis team adjusts well and schemes new players before the game and adjusts during the game.

Until edmonton teams get coaches that are able to do this. They would have it tough in a reg season league like this.
Dumpster Final
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 12:46:51 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

the teams played on a skating rink of a football field you utter fool, what a gigantic load of revisionist history hogwash, a joke of a game that took away all team execution and skill built up over the course of a football season due to the horrible temperatures,
the incredibly bad footing, the snowstorm and the overall laughable conditions in which to play a football game due to the mass stupidity that has infected every football board in Alberta including ASAA and one of the usual dumpster fire decisions from Football Alberta
that field helped the St Effer slugs who lucked one out with 3 points in a Prov Final, you suck, big recruited joke can't score
full of bullcrap in every way shape & form
Dim
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 11:14:06 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lots of low IQ trolls on this site. It’s too bad you don’t understand the nuances of the game. I really can’t help you understand since it is obvious your IQ is under 50

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: