ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Mon, 10-Dec-18 @ 07:05:43AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to Play in the 2019 All Canada Bowl ? East Canada vs West Canada Open Link -Reply-Submit
https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: FINAL C. F. C. RANKINGS  (Read 1755 times)
Learn to read
« Reply #80 on: Wed, 05-Dec-18 @ 08:41:15PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

If you read all of that it says they were provincial champs I. 2017 and it shows on their jackets and rings, and it will this year... meaning it can’t be Hespeler because they didn’t win their ofsaa bowl in 2017... likely Lorne park as their rings did say provincial champ
Report to moderator   Logged
Can’t be
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 05-Dec-18 @ 10:07:45PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

LP didn’t look great in their bowl game and that guy was saying they should be considered #1 - maybe it’s Holy Name?
Little?
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 10:29:42AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

OK, I will jump in here and I am also showing my age.

In the early 2000s when See-F-See was merely a gleam in Lee Barette's eye. Weir at Huron Heights published a high school football magazine. It went for about a decade or so. In 2004 he arranged for an Ontario championship, much like the NCAA College Playoff today. At the OFSAA Bowls in Hamilton the best 2 teams were Crestwood (Peterborough) and Assumption (Burlington). The 2 QBs were Brad Sinopli and Danny Brannagan, both went onto the CFL. At the bowls the 2 teams won their respective Bowl games and were invited to play the following week in a Ontario final. It was held at U of Waterloo or Laurier can't remember. I remember it was in the first week of December, because it was cold. They played and Crestwood won on a late 4th Quarter FG 27-26.

99% of the people on this site and the other, would never even know this happened. But that was the closet anyone has ever been to a "true" provincial champion.

Thank-you Oldtimer for remembering more of that game situation.
Do whatever??
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 10:37:33AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hey you parents can do whatever you want.  You can be a liar and pretend you won a Provincial Championship living vicariously through your children, or you can lead, and teach them reality in the screwed up OFSAA Football world.  You get to decide whether you are an adult, or a  still a child.  Do what you want.

It is an honour to win an OFSAA Bowl game, but they are exhibition games without several of the better teams in the Province participating, so several schools not as strong get in due to circumstance, not yours or their (schools) fault. So revel in your victory, then decide truth or deception. Enjoy.
LOL U Mad?
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 12:19:47PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hey you parents can do whatever you want.  You can be a liar and pretend you won a Provincial Championship living vicariously through your children, or you can lead, and teach them reality in the screwed up OFSAA Football world.  You get to decide whether you are an adult, or a  still a child.  Do what you want.

It is an honour to win an OFSAA Bowl game, but they are exhibition games without several of the better teams in the Province participating, so several schools not as strong get in due to circumstance, not yours or their (schools) fault. So revel in your victory, then decide truth or deception. Enjoy.

^Said everybody who wasn't good enough to win a provincial championship!  LOL!

Every team in Ontario had an equal chance to win an OFSAA Provincial Championship.  Your team wasn't good enough.  If the only way you can deal with your disappointment is to go around telling a bunch of kids they don't deserve the Provincial Championship they EARNED, then I truly feel sorry for you.  In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy our Provincial Championship rings, shirts, jackets, etc.

Life is good as an Ontario Champion!

????
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 01:53:13PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

^Said everybody who wasn't good enough to win a provincial championship!  LOL!

Every team in Ontario had an equal chance to win an OFSAA Provincial Championship.  Your team wasn't good enough.  If the only way you can deal with your disappointment is to go around telling a bunch of kids they don't deserve the Provincial Championship they EARNED, then I truly feel sorry for you.  In the meantime, we will continue to enjoy our Provincial Championship rings, shirts, jackets, etc.

Life is good as an Ontario Champion!

Said one who still does not own a Provincial Championship nor his kid, but needs to pretend because his life is so empty otherwise.  Back to your parents basement buddy. There is a reason why the kids still live at your ex's.
Good Game
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 02:37:28PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sounds like Coach at HH is going to take another chance in Hamilton. HH and Cardinal Newmans are talking about playing an exhibition  game in September. I think CN would handle them well seeing them play 1 game this year, they look really strong they just could not handle STM  in the 3 games they lost
It Is What It Is
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 05:03:26PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just reached up to my shelf and got my OFSAA Championship ring down and put it on while I write this. Ring looks good. Worked hard to get it last year. Also got a Championship OFSAA hat and shirt and Championship crest on my jacket that I proudly wear. Our school has a good rep for football. We are very proud of our tradition which goes back 50+ years of Championship play. Putting it back up on the shelf now. Sorry for those teams and parents that don't get a chance to experience it or those who decide to not buy a ring.
That’s sad
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 06-Dec-18 @ 11:41:49PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You know youve reached the bottom as a parent when you write a post pretending to be a kid with an OFSSA ring, but in reality you’re a bench warmers dad, eating pork n beans out of a can, saving the Stag chilli for the weekend as a treat. Maybe tidy up as you get to have your kids for the weekend and even though they like their new dad way better, the court mandates you get every 2nd weekend so they have no choice
Justify for yourself
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 07:49:13AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You know youve reached the bottom as a parent when you write a post pretending to be a kid with an OFSSA ring, but in reality you’re a bench warmers dad, eating pork n beans out of a can, saving the Stag chilli for the weekend as a treat. Maybe tidy up as you get to have your kids for the weekend and even though they like their new dad way better, the court mandates you get every 2nd weekend so they have no choice

You've REALLY reached bottom when you realize that you're a grown man trying to tell high school kids they aren't "true" provincial champions in a desperate attempt to justify your failures in life.  Even worse is when you lose the argument.  Now you're trying to convince yourself you've been arguing with an adult the whole time to justify yet another failure in your pathetic life.  Get help man, you need it.

Ok, I gotta go polish my Provincial Championship right.  I really hope you get the help you need.

It’s over dad
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 10:09:06AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dad, he’s never gonna love you again. Your so has moved on to the newer dad. He’s disgusted by the smell in your moms basement where you live and really doesn’t want to go anymore. He’s proud of his accomplishments but you’re embarrassing him
Effin_system
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 10:36:51AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dad, he’s never gonna love you again. Your so has moved on to the newer dad. He’s disgusted by the smell in your moms basement where you live and really doesn’t want to go anymore. He’s proud of his accomplishments but you’re embarrassing him

The nonsense this goon spews is unreal. Congrats, you’ve killed every thread on this board. You may think it’s only one person that thinks you’re an effin troll, but trust me, multiple people know you’re a sad sad troll.
Queue your next trash response that no one cares to read...
Lol!!!!
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 11:39:50AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You may take this too personally. I find him or her entertaining. If you don’t like it stop coming on here and reading and responding to it. You are your own worst enemy. This is an anonymous message board. Nothing is as it should be. Troll on boys and girls. Lol
Hey...
« Reply #93 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 11:51:55AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just reached up to my shelf and got my OFSAA Championship ring down and put it on while I write this. Ring looks good. Worked hard to get it last year. Also got a Championship OFSAA hat and shirt and Championship crest on my jacket that I proudly wear. Our school has a good rep for football. We are very proud of our tradition which goes back 50+ years of Championship play. Putting it back up on the shelf now. Sorry for those teams and parents that don't get a chance to experience it or those who decide to not buy a ring.

Hey live in your fake world. Knock your socks off, you know the reality, but hey it is nice to live where unicorns exist, and everything is candy and spice. You can put your sons ring, right beside all your participation ribbons you won on your bedroom wall, ahhhhh.
Not you though
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 03:24:14PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The nonsense this goon spews is unreal. Congrats, you’ve killed every thread on this board. You may think it’s only one person that thinks you’re an effin troll, but trust me, multiple people know you’re a sad sad troll.
If no one cares, and no one reads it, why did you quote me? LP & Hespler losers calling themselves provincial champs are the trolls in this thread bub
Others
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 04:01:16PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

If no one cares, and no one reads it, why did you quote me? LP & Hespler losers calling themselves provincial champs are the trolls in this thread bub

Not just JHSS and LP calling themselves provincial champs.

Holy Names is also calling themselves provincial champs

STM is calling themselves provincial champs

Korah is calling themselves provincial champs

St. Ignatius is calling themselves provincial champs

Not to mention all the teams that won in previous years that are also provincial champs.

There's only one disgruntled adult with issues going out and telling high school kids they aren't provincial champions for winning ofsaa. You really need to let this go.  These kids worked hard and deserve to be proud of their accomplishments.  The fact that grown man has made it his mission to try and tarnish their success is extremely disturbing.  Time for you to move on.

Not for nothing
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 05:35:24PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

not to jump in your drama ladies, but all the schools you mentioned are ofsaa champs, and the only one that can lay claim to provincial champs is stm
All
« Reply #97 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 05:46:54PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

not to jump in your drama ladies, but all the schools you mentioned are ofsaa champs, and the only one that can lay claim to provincial champs is stm

Actually they are all provincial champions.  Why do you think that STM is the only bowl champion that can make that claim?
Meat Loaf
« Reply #98 on: Fri, 07-Dec-18 @ 06:41:27PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Because a guy sitting in his basement in Nova Scotia watching film said so!
Actually they are all provincial champions.  Why do you think that STM is the only bowl champion that can make that claim?
No
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 08-Dec-18 @ 07:13:38AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

No they are not, only STM. End of story. Time to move on. Pretend all you want, does not make it fact.  So using your logic, every US Bowl Winner, is the National Champion.  Of course they are. Be ranked 35th, win your Bowl, Declare yourself US FBS National Champion.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: