ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Mon, 10-Dec-18 @ 10:42:41PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The 2019 All Canada Bowl will be for Two Age Groups JR Stars Grad 2022/2023 & SR Stars 2020/2021 Fill Out  & Submit Response Form https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Something new for NCAFA?  (Read 270 times)
Adverts
« on: Thu, 15-Nov-18 @ 07:17:12PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

NCAFA has posted a strange advert suggesting a new initiative? Any thoughts here from the folks who know it all?
Report to moderator   Logged
Rumour
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 16-Nov-18 @ 01:30:00PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

NCAFA has posted a strange advert suggesting a new initiative? Any thoughts here from the folks who know it all?

I think the league has been sold to a Saudi group who plan on folding the fall programs and then fielding teams in the OPFL,  with all new bling equipment and shit coaches.  They may even buy a NFC team so kids graduating their program can have a place to play as adults. 

NCAFA QBFL
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 16-Nov-18 @ 02:14:23PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Merge of Bantam NCAFA and QBFL leagues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aieKv2dvt2Y
The right step
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 16-Nov-18 @ 06:27:04PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

With the midget level having been rejuvenated this past season with the merger, only makes sense to get the Bantam level back on track with the same idea. Have to say interprovincial football for a small portion of the price of summer football. And after those interprovincial bowl results The QMFL is definitely a lot better football.
Thoughta
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 17-Nov-18 @ 09:43:26AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think it might have something to do with this talk that NCAFA is looking at running something for spring/summer.

I don’t persoanlly think there’s appetite for a whole spring NCAFA league, but maybe ...
Spaulding Cup?
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 17-Nov-18 @ 11:47:42AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

NCAFA spring and summer is the Spaulding cup that they ran last summer which is not expensive or time consuming.
Not Spaulding
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17-Nov-18 @ 04:19:29PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

NCAFA spring and summer is the Spaulding cup that they ran last summer which is not expensive or time consuming.

It’s not the Spaulding Cup anymore. I think that program is
Being grown into something else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: