ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Fri, 14-Dec-18 @ 01:15:33PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The 2019 All Canada Bowl will be for Two Age Groups JR Stars Grad 2022/2023 & SR Stars 2020/2021 Fill Out  & Submit Response Form https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Game of the Year  (Read 1433 times)
huge Game
« on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 03:47:05PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is it safe to say tomorrow’s game between London and Hamilton is the biggest game of the year? Let me hear some of your predictions..

My prediction is Hamilton wins 35-21
London too weak without starting quarterback and mlb #24 Hamilton is the real deal
Report to moderator   Logged
Lack of discipline
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 04:16:34PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton lacks discipline and penalties will cost them the game.
Hammered io
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 04:29:50PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is it safe to say tomorrow’s game between London and Hamilton is the biggest game of the year? Let me hear some of your predictions..

My prediction is Hamilton wins 35-21
London too weak without starting quarterback and mlb #24 Hamilton is the real deal

I certainly think it will be. Not sure how Hammy will score 35 on that defence.

Both defences are better than then the O’s.

15-9 London, Specials are the difference.
Same same
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 04:56:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Heard the same thing out of the west last year with Essex and Cambridge, then Cumberland won the ship.  I could see the same thing happening this year
Hammy
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 05:10:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am not from Hamilton but seen both teams play a couple times.   My prediction is,
Hamilton 28
London 17
Hamilton is much stronger on defense and very strong on specials. London has a big guy at RB.  I seen no weakness on Hamilton.  Not sure how they lost to London earlier.   Good luck to both teams. Anything can happen.
Big HAMILTON win
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 05:16:52PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton wins this one by 10 points. London's backup QB will struggle all day. Hamiltons QB is slowly developing and is headed for a break out game..
Don't forget
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 06:35:44PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You all do realize that when London played Hamilton in the regular season that the backup Quarterback played most of the game as the Starter got hurt earlier in the game.  London won that game.
I'm sure it'll be a tough game, Hamilton is out for revenge and both teams are fighting for the West Championship.  Either way it goes it'll be close. May the best team win! 
Don't you
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 06:56:34PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton almost came back after that also Hamiltons running backs were injured and the quarterback has come along way since that game.
and...
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 07:11:01PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton almost came back after that also Hamiltons running backs were injured and the quarterback has come along way since that game.
.....and so has London's backup Quarterback.... we will see what happens. 
Nope
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 07:15:57PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This isn't the biggest game of the year. It isn't even the biggest JV game this week!
Stop...
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 08:39:09PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh just stop with the na na na na na's will you please. My guy was hurt, no my guy was hurt, oh yeah 3 of my guys missed the game, no the refs screwed us, wha wha wha.

Your adults stop with the excuses. Let the poor kids play the game and you enjoy it, period. How about a 36 hour moratorium on he said she said bull, as it matters not what happened before, UNLESS you have no lives and you all have to live vicariously through your kid. Two good teams having at it, may the kids enjoy it.
Football Guy 101
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 08:39:49PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am not from Hamilton but seen both teams play a couple times.   My prediction is,
Hamilton 28
London 17
Hamilton is much stronger on defense and very strong on specials. London has a big guy at RB.  I seen no weakness on Hamilton.  Not sure how they lost to London earlier.   Good luck to both teams. Anything can happen.

You clearly haven’t been paying attention to London at all as that “big guy” has since been moved to middle linebacker but is suspended this game because of a bull**** targeting call.. all in all London easily wins this game, just watch and see
Score
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 10:11:21PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Whats the final of the game
Essex bound
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 05:42:15AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton will be Essex bound. Hamilton wins this one 38 to 12
My guess is
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 05:58:07AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hamilton 28
London 17

You clearly haven’t been paying attention to London at all as that “big guy” has since been moved to middle linebacker but is suspended this game because of a bull**** targeting call.. all in all London easily wins this game, just watch and see

I guess it wasn't your son that got BLOWN UP, with the cheap ass OBVIOUS targeting was it? Neanderthals like you are the reason there is a 40% decrease in players in Rep in the last 10 years. Keep it up fool.
Score
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 08:00:47AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I seen London beat Ticats in JV last night. What happened it didnt seem close
Seen
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 08:09:41AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I seen London beat Ticats in JV last night. What happened it didnt seem close
You seen wrong.
.???
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 08:14:50AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

That was the varsity game as both teams wanted to play before players left for team pay to much.
I'll give it a go
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 08:41:55AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Anyone who thinks this game will NOT be close is likely trying to seek some kind of strange motivation or are simply dillusional.

Offenses will be hurt by missing players, but either way these are two very tough defenses.

13-9 London. London specials are the difference(can kick field goals). That being said, Hamilton are dangerous returning punts... so... it would only take one.

In the other game...

21-14 Cumberland. Cumberland will simply outcoach Durham by sticking to the game plan. Run the ball and play good defense. That being said, Durham have a couple of weapons that could flip the result playing on their home field.

HARDEST WEEK FOR PREDICTIONS, that's for sure!
Updates?
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 01:15:25PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

No real time updates?

Twitter only has the Durham-Cumberland game.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: