ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Mon, 24-Sep-18 @ 09:26:54AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Response Form All Canada Bowl www.goo.gl/57g9aN for 2019 Grades 9/10 & 11/12

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: OFC *JV* #8 Scores and Predictions only  (Read 1756 times)
WillyB
« on: Tue, 10-Jul-18 @ 01:23:39PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ok folks same drill as last week, We did pretty good minus a little off track towards the end. Lets keep it about Football here ! No trashing other teams etc
Report to moderator   Logged
First Up
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10-Jul-18 @ 01:51:50PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I will take a stab at it:

Titans 7 vs Sabrecats 42
Cougars 49 vs Thunderbirds 7
Stallions 0 vs Thunder 53
Skyhawks 14 vs Gladiators 21
Eagles 28 vs Lions 14
Hurricanes 9 vs Predators 14
Bisons 14 vs Sturgeon 35
Wolverines 35 vs Bulldogs 7
Hawkeyes 42 vs Argos 7
No Lightning
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10-Jul-18 @ 04:30:00PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ok folks same drill as last week, We did pretty good minus a little off track towards the end. Lets keep it about Football here ! No trashing other teams etc

JV Thunder but no lightning?

Stallions peak and the thunder drop 3 in a row.

Stallions win 45-3

And the SCUMbourough parents go cra-cra

LOL

Local Fisherman
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11-Jul-18 @ 03:37:42PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Titans 0 vs Sabrecats 6 - Titans forfeit
Cougars 49 vs Thunderbirds 0 - TBirds in real tough
Stallions 10 vs Thunder 35 - Thunder Roll
Skyhawks 14 vs Gladiators 10 - Skyhawks back to back
Eagles 21 vs Lions 14 - Will be great game, Eagles by a TD
Hurricanes 14 vs Predators 7 - Preds are unraveling in JV!
Bisons 0 vs Sturgeon 66 - Brantford blown-out...not tough enough to face Sturgeon
Wolverines 55 vs Bulldogs 0 - Bulldogs should be ashamed
Hawkeyes 27 vs Argos 28 - Upset of the week
East Guy JV
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11-Jul-18 @ 05:24:21PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Titans 0 vs Sabrecats 6 - Titans forfeit
Cougars 49 vs Thunderbirds 0 - TBirds in real tough
Stallions 10 vs Thunder 35 - Thunder Roll
Skyhawks 14 vs Gladiators 10 - Skyhawks back to back
Eagles 21 vs Lions 14 - Will be great game, Eagles by a TD
Hurricanes 14 vs Predators 7 - Preds are unraveling in JV!
Bisons 0 vs Sturgeon 66 - Brantford blown-out...not tough enough to face Sturgeon
Wolverines 55 vs Bulldogs 0 - Bulldogs should be ashamed
Hawkeyes 27 vs Argos 28 - Upset of the week

Agree with all your picks except I don't see the Argos winning unless you know something I don't .

Laughing
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 12-Jul-18 @ 04:31:48PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

JV Thunder but no lightning?

Stallions peak and the thunder drop 3 in a row

Stallions win 45-3

And the SCUMbourough parents go cra-cra

LOL

I almost died laughing reading this post. Although I don't see the Thunder losing this game the ''Scumborough parents" are pretty scummy  Smiley

Adult
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 10:59:27AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Grow up man
Hicktown
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 02:18:09PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hillbillies from Barrie can't beat teams from the big city so they make their racist taunts on the fields. Come tough
Just Sayin'
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 08:56:32PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Calling predominately white, non-gta people hillbillies while accusing these communities as being racist is a disgusting sort of hypocracy. Do you not understand that you are practicing the same racial stereotyping that you are accusing others of? This is not a healthy attitude, especially surrounding youth sport. Check yourself.
Excuse me
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 09:05:10PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Calling predominately white, non-gta people hillbillies while accusing these communities as being racist is a disgusting sort of hypocracy. Do you not understand that you are practicing the same racial stereotyping that you are accusing others of? This is not a healthy attitude, especially surrounding youth sport. Check yourself.

Check myself? How about you go ***** yourself!! They came on the field and racially taunted yet you say turn the other cheek? F*CK THAT
Agreed
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 09:07:42PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hillbillies from Barrie can't beat teams from the big city so they make their racist taunts on the fields. Come tough

Make those hillbillies eat their words. Going to be a long ride home to Hick-ville.
Maybe next your losing you will  keep your trash mouths shut?
Idiot
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 09:20:45PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Your a disgusting idiot, I was there, no room for racism Stallions should just forfeit the game and go back to pumping kin or whatever they do in the off season.
Point Proven
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 09:27:51PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Only racism I see here is from you. Also seems you like to post multiple times pretending to be other people. It's alarming that you have this kind of attitude. Seek help.
sleep tight
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 13-Jul-18 @ 09:34:05PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Only racism I see here is from you. Also seems you like to post multiple times pretending to be other people. It's alarming that you have this kind of attitude. Seek help.

Sleep tight, the word is out and its time to pay the piper.

Got my popcorn ready!
Agenda
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 11:13:39AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Agree with you . It seems all right to insult and make stereotypical comments about white rural people. A real double standard seems to be growing. Unfortunately  this some times can cause a back lash. All racism is wrong. Even when it is directed at white people. As a person who is is visible minority I have taught my children that there is good and bad in all backgrounds. Sadly this does go against political correct current views. But it is reality.
Morons
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 12:03:44PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Agree with you . It seems all right to insult and make stereotypical comments about white rural people. A real double standard seems to be growing. Unfortunately  this some times can cause a back lash. All racism is wrong. Even when it is directed at white people. As a person who is is visible minority I have taught my children that there is good and bad in all backgrounds. Sadly this does go against political correct current views. But it is reality.
Huronia dropped the N-word on the field, to multiple players and parents!! If you somehow think calling them hillbillies compares to that, and you think those things are equal, you sir are a *****ing moron. I'm so sick and tired of this "who will protect us white people" bullshit!! Stallions started this shit weeks ago, and I really hope someone ends it this weekend with a resounding victory. Stallions should have come out immediately and apologized for their actions, and by not doing that they told the rest of the league they condone it. I will never forget this attitude from the Stallions
Better Way
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 12:26:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

We didn't witness the use of racial slurs from the stands and from what I remember it was brought up by an athlete after the game that the slur was used during the game. Either way isn't it better to report this incident to the league or the officials than to escalate the situation and call a whole community racial slurs? I know me and my family don't have racist views and would definitely punish and educate my children if I ever heard them using racist language. I get that people are angry about teenage kids using racial slurs but at the end of the day I wonder how a problem gets solved by attacking whole communities of people and threatening violence. Our kids are paying attention to how we handle these situations and shouldn't we be setting good examples?
jcanuk

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 03:01:07PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Interesting thing here is apparently "scum" is now a race and calling people scum is racist -  Hmmm missed learning about the people of the race scum in the history books - or perhaps you writer of the quoted comment is trying to stir up trouble and ruin a game Huh? I might me wrong though and if I am I apologize to the race of Scum. 

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
Own mind
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 03:31:05PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is getting pretty close to calling this event a cry wolf one. In this persons own mind they must have heard a racist comment. It is similar to the girl who made national headlines claiming a man tried to cut her hijab. It proved to be false but to many it appeared to happen because she was so convincing. Most realized that maybe it did happen in her own mind. This event seems to heading in that direction.
what?
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 14-Jul-18 @ 08:10:31PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is getting pretty close to calling this event a cry wolf one. In this persons own mind they must have heard a racist comment. It is similar to the girl who made national headlines claiming a man tried to cut her hijab. It proved to be false but to many it appeared to happen because she was so convincing. Most realized that maybe it did happen in her own mind. This event seems to heading in that direction.

That girl was 11 years old. Your F@%ed up Dude!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: