ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Sun, 15-Jul-18 @ 09:38:02PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Response Form All Canada Bowl www.goo.gl/57g9aN July 28 in Chilliwack,BC

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Can we all admit that football here is washed?  (Read 488 times)
Jackie
« on: Thu, 29-Mar-18 @ 01:39:14PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can we agree that football here needs a new face? What can all these old white men bring to the table?

The kids are failing? A a parent i feel like are failing our kids by allowing these rich white men take our money and end the end our sons cannot even make grades.

Report to moderator   Logged
Jackie
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29-Mar-18 @ 04:21:59PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Can we agree that football here needs a new face? What can all these old white men bring to the table?

The kids are failing? As a parent i feel like we are failing our kids by allowing these rich white men take our money and end the end our sons cannot even make grades.
Professor
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29-Mar-18 @ 05:30:00PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Please get yourself literate before you continue to come on this site. You are a sad excuse for a parent!
RaceBaiter
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29-Mar-18 @ 07:01:44PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

a drunken non-white Racist Troll

let's get the Alberta Human Rights Commission after him for insulting and degrading white men

that's up to 10 years in Prison based on other cases...
Silent clapping
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 30-Mar-18 @ 09:34:23AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have to give this guy a standing ovation. He does post lots and he is real persistent. I guess he wants all white people to leave Alberta and move to the homeland he fled. Too bad we don’t have screening like Trump or else he’d be screwed. He posts under different one word names but with the same broken English. Grammar and spelling mistakes galore

Hopefully he has moved on from ND and soon to moved out to BC. If you get what I’m saying
trickythetroll
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17-May-18 @ 04:12:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

WHY DIS THE REF HAVE A BLACK EYE
Study ur
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17-May-18 @ 04:18:32PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

blaming "white men" for the fact that his kid won't study, hey, go check the multicultural dudes emitting all of the blue pungent smoke by the 7-11, that is where your kid studies

stupid old white men making good kids like that smoke weed

huh?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: