ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Fri, 14-Dec-18 @ 01:15:40PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The 2019 All Canada Bowl will be for Two Age Groups JR Stars Grad 2022/2023 & SR Stars 2020/2021 Fill Out  & Submit Response Form https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mount A Coaching Search  (Read 5341 times)
Off Base ... or Rat
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 22-Mar-18 @ 08:10:40AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

No story here at all. Loucks was pretty clear when he left MTA that he was going to nursing school in Ontario. He is concentrating on his career ... the school of choice doesn't even have a football team. I highly doubt he's going to be playing Junior ball in BC. Or maybe the whole "nursing" thing was just a distraction. Maybe he plans on taking a year off, play junior ball to stay sharp, and come back with a different USports team in 2019?

The plot thickens ...
Report to moderator   Logged
woodster99

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 22-Mar-18 @ 11:02:50AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Louks is indeed going to Okanagan Jr Football according to this release.  http://okanagansun.ca/blog/

Peter Gryphon
CIS Player

« Reply #62 on: Thu, 22-Mar-18 @ 12:26:30PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

UBC-O does have a nursing program.
Certifiable
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 22-Mar-18 @ 12:38:06PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

His old man will be over the moon.
Doppelganger
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 22-Mar-18 @ 02:13:12PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Honestly, you’re not going to be able to tell them apart on the field  same size, same mechanics. It’s a complete wash. They’re even friends.
Good or bad?
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 23-Mar-18 @ 05:22:31AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Honestly, you’re not going to be able to tell them apart on the field  same size, same mechanics. It’s a complete wash. They’re even friends.

Not sure if a “complete wash” is a good or a bad thing to you? I wish the new Mountie QB good luck, and Loucks luck in BC. Put your tinfoil hats away. No conspiracy, just football
Washout
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 23-Mar-18 @ 06:51:02AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Not sure if a “complete wash” is a good or a bad thing to you? I wish the new Mountie QB good luck, and Loucks luck in BC. Put your tinfoil hats away. No conspiracy, just football

I'd say it is a pretty good thing, to be honest. I'm  confident in saying he was the best QB in the AUS last season. He didn't have the horses in the stable like SMU did (WRs) and was injured for the better part of the season yet still put up pretty good numbers.
Miller Time
« Reply #67 on: Tue, 03-Apr-18 @ 11:43:34AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Curious to see what kind of a recruiting class they bring in. Not many have been identified on the other site but that could be for a variety of reasons.

I kind of like th class they;ve put together this year. Those five kids are killer, bro
 Grin

I agree that the cupboards are not bare at Mount A, The new coach would be silly not to feed Miller the ball, and Moore and Lavallee are great building blocks, but this team will only go as far as their Qb they bring in, Losing Jake hurts a lot - Lets see what kind of recruiting the new coach can do at getting this position filled, My bring in a JUCO transfer - most of the top Qb's  coming out are already signed.

100%!! Gotta get the ball into Miller's hands way more often. He was the one (well not the only one, but) bright spot for the Mounties last season and it will be exciting to watch this season. I'd even have him return some kicks. He'll be even more important to have in the lineup this season with the late start to their recruiting.

Mounties haven't announced any OLinemen so far. I'm not sure who they have looking to step up but I know Andre Goguen will be tough to replace.
Long ball
« Reply #68 on: Sun, 15-Apr-18 @ 09:39:13AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The new Qb better be able to throw the long ball if he wants to hit Miller out in BC playing with former QB Loukes
Whaaat?!?
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 16-Apr-18 @ 09:19:17AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I really hope you're kidding.
Titanic?
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 17-Apr-18 @ 10:00:57AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The new Qb better be able to throw the long ball if he wants to hit Miller out in BC playing with former QB Loukes

So, besides the Head Coach, their starting QB, and their top rookie, are there any other key pieces missing for 2018?
And another one
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 02-May-18 @ 07:18:16PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Coach Hopkins to the Ravens. Happy for him, awesome coach and man but this will hurt the Mounties.
climber
« Reply #72 on: Wed, 02-May-18 @ 09:01:42PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Pete will right the ship! The mounties will climb the mountain!
First Mates
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 03-May-18 @ 06:27:08AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Pete will right the ship! The mounties will climb the mountain!

I hope you're right. And I hope he still has some recruits to announce soon. There are no OL's named in the class thus far and their kicker/punter graduated I believe. Haven't seen anything in the way or a replacement for him.

But, I'm a little curious about who he will bring on to help him "right the ship"? No new coaches or coordinators have yet to be announced. I'm sure he will want to have a say in who he wants.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: