ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Fri, 22-Sep-17 @ 07:19:59PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: OUA WEEK 4  (Read 5851 times)
Real MACmania
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 01:10:08PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lots of Fake News and trolls when it comes to Mac.
It's because they are so successful when others keep thinking they shouldn't be.
Keep on trollin'.
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Mac Sauce
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 01:49:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Successful at being dickheads. Between Dana Seguine the dicking coach and Knox the head dickhead in charge. Very successful at that. Flax is working towards his associate dick designation. Things are looking up.
fanfootball#
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 01:58:31PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ok Lets get back to predictions.

Waterloo over Carleton by 10
Western over Windsor by 26
Ottawa over McMaster by 7
Laurier over Queens  by 14
Guelph over Toronto by a 43
picks wk 4
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 03:37:55PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Waterloo over Carleton by 3
Western over Windsor by 40
Ottawa over McMaster by 7
Laurier over Queen's by 10
Guelph over Toronto by 14
Week 4 Swami
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 06:32:35PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Carleton over Waterloo by 17
Western over Windsor by 50
McMaster over Ottawa by 10
Laurier over Queen's by 21
Guelph over Toronto by 28
heres the truth
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 07:09:11PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Waterloo @Carleton
Warriors get the wakeup call that they know is coming. Carleton has too much experience for the 1 and 2nd year players on Waterloo.
Carleton by 20

Laurier @ Queens
Laurier is firing on all cylinders right now.  A couple of late scores by Carleton made last week’s game appear much closer than it actually was. Queens on the other hand just can’t seem to find the end zone.
Lauriers D will make it even harder for them to find it this week.
Laurier by 30

Guelph @ Toronto.
On paper this should be another cake walk for Guelph.  Toronto had a hiccup last week and I don’t think they were ready for the young guns at Waterloo and were simply outhustled. Against Windsor they only won by one TD. Hopefully Guelph doesn’t pull another stunt this week and run up the score. They should keep it sane and try not to win by more than 30.
Guelph by 28.

Western @ Windsor.
The Lancers certainly are not looking forward to this one.
There really isn’t any need to make a prediction, the only thing Windsor can hope for is that Western doesn’t pull a Guelph and run up the score.
Western by a lot.

Ottawa @ Mac
OK  Mac D, time to put up or shut up. Ottawa doesn’t have a powerful offence and your supporters claim that the Mac D is the best may be true and its time to prove them right or wrong.
Mac’s D is decent and Ottawas O is bad enough to make them look good.  Mac’s QB issue should hopefully be settled, I’m going with White as their new starter and he should be able to use his years of rep level experience to right the Mac offence.
Mac takes the game of the week by 20+

Lunatic
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 10:05:10PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Mac takes the game of the week by 20+

HAHAHAHA haven't looked at a stat this season? Mac by 20+??? Asher Hastings didn't even get a TD against Ottawa last year and now a worse offence with a rookie QB is supposed to beat a better Gee Gee D by 20+?!?! Delusional levels out of control
GeeGees Ready
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 13-Sep-17 @ 11:12:38PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Last year Ottawa kicked Macs ass 30-8. They completely controlled offence, defence and special teams. Both teams lost their veteran QB for this year (Wendel and Hastings). But Ottawa returns veteran backup Twynstra who is much more dangerous than either of Macs rookie QBs. Ottawa killed Mac with their short passing game chalking up 447 yards through the air. Bryce Vieira lead the way with 13 catches for 146 yards. He is back and ready to go. GeeGees take this one by 17...27-10.
Having a Good laugh
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 07:35:20AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Last year Ottawa kicked Macs ass 30-8. They completely controlled offence, defence and special teams. Both teams lost their veteran QB for this year (Wendel and Hastings). But Ottawa returns veteran backup Twynstra who is much more dangerous than either of Macs rookie QBs. Ottawa killed Mac with their short passing game chalking up 447 yards through the air. Bryce Vieira lead the way with 13 catches for 146 yards. He is back and ready to go. GeeGees take this one by 17...27-10.

The 2017 MAC defense has dominated the QB's they've faced. Both Merchant (considered the best QB in the OUA) and Arruda (the "super" 22 yr old freshman) were benched during their game against MAC. Now you think Twynstra is going to strike fear into that defense?
Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh.
Since we're joking
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 08:21:18AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The 2017 MAC defense has dominated the QB's they've faced. Both Merchant (considered the best QB in the OUA) and Arruda (the "super" 22 yr old freshman) were benched during their game against MAC. Now you think Twynstra is going to strike fear into that defense?
Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh.

Laughing to a 1-2 record on Saturday afternoon
Marooniac
High School

« Reply #50 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 08:58:33AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

And do you think there's any chance the Mac staff has watched that film, as well as the film from this year to create a game plan to stop what worked so well last year?

The Mac Defense is good.  I never said it was the best, but it certainly deserves more respect than it has been shown on this chat board.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 03:39:43PM by Marooniac » Report to moderator   Logged
coin otherside
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 09:02:12AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Interesting to read the posts from the Laurier faithful talking about Carleton's 2 scores in so-called "garbage time".......something comes to mind, let me think......I think it might have to do with scoring in the 2016 Yates Cup?  Didn't Laurier spread out all of their TD's across 4 quarters?  I'll have to check on this, LOL.
Week 4 Peak
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 09:26:32AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Karlton Krows over Waterloo Wimps 42-10
Purple Passion Ponies over the Prancers 60-7
Old Gray Mares over the McMuffins 28-7
Chicken Hawks over the Golden Girls 25-10
Griffoooons over Blue Ewes 75-7
Uhcoinotherside
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 02:12:10PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Coin other side there is a massive  difference between having to score four touchdowns because your in a championship game and losing  in comparison to  two in so called "garbage time".

That's apples and oranges.
coin otherside
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 03:14:58PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Coin other side there is a massive  difference between having to score four touchdowns because your in a championship game and losing  in comparison to  two in so called "garbage time".

if that makes you feel better....sure, let's go with that. LOL
True!
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 03:19:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

if that makes you feel better....sure, let's go with that. LOL

Absolutely true!  As an impartial fan, both Laurier and Carleton (in those respective games) behaved as desperate teams do and tried everything they could to claw back into the game...in Laurier's case it worked, in Carleton's it didn't.  But Laurier fans, please don't fool yourselves:  as much as your Hawks were able to pull of some stunning plays to win the Yates, it was equally a result of Western imploding that led to that outcome!
Laurier Fan
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 05:02:28PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Very true to all above. I think Knevel is just lucky to be here. I mean he is a terrible qb. No arm strengh and minimize experience and it shows in his name Myers this year. Levondre is lucky as well. I mean he is a complete after thought to Jamal Hooker (obviously it was a fluke Levondre won U Sports O player of the week). The OL is as bad as everyone discussed. Only Mike Hogan believes they are any good (Krown Kountdown). They are terrible out there. No studs (and not a sack given up either so far - Carleton front has killed MAC and Queens).  Our d is terrible and V will probably be looking for a new job next year if things keep going as they are.

Guess we are just happy to be here in general. Hope Queens O takes it easy on us in the House that Stu built. Ugh!!!!!!

Go Hawks Go!!
Can you read?
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 05:12:08PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Very true to all above. I think Knevel is just lucky to be here. I mean he is a terrible qb. No arm strengh and minimize experience and it shows in his name Myers this year. Levondre is lucky as well. I mean he is a complete after thought to Jamal Hooker (obviously it was a fluke Levondre won U Sports O player of the week). The OL is as bad as everyone discussed. Only Mike Hogan believes they are any good (Krown Kountdown). They are terrible out there. No studs (and not a sack given up either so far - Carleton front has killed MAC and Queens).  Our d is terrible and V will probably be looking for a new job next year if things keep going as they are.

Guess we are just happy to be here in general. Hope Queens O takes it easy on us in the House that Stu built. Ugh!!!!!!

Go Hawks Go!!

Can you read b/c none of what you wrote relates to the above posts!  But if you're disputing what those posters said, why not tell us how the land of Denial is treating you?  Crazy pants!
Laurier Fan
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 05:24:35PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Just said what all us Chicken Hawks are thinking. Lol

Obviously you didn't read or care what True! & coin otherside said.

Gonna be a long ride home from Kingston this Saturday.

Go Hawks Go!!
coin otherside
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 14-Sep-17 @ 05:49:39PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Go Hawks Go!!

Klown Kountdown.....that still a thing?  Ugh!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: