ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Wed, 22-Nov-17 @ 06:44:48PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Summer Football Camps - Southern Ontario  (Read 814 times)
Summer Football Camps
« on: Tue, 23-May-17 @ 02:42:34PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

My 12 yr old has been attending camps at local schools such as Waterloo and Guelph over the past few years and enjoys them a lot, but is now looking for something a little more intense and skill focused.  I've been looking but haven't come across much for his age level.  I would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations for camps in Southern Ontario or even just over the New York or Michigan borders.  Im not big on contact (he gets enough during the season) just something that will sharpen his skills.

Even if he maybe to young, any camp that your child had a good experience is welcome to help plan if he wants to stick with it in the future.

Thanks very much
Report to moderator   Logged
been there done that
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 23-May-17 @ 05:59:21PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Go to the US, all universities have them.
There are single days and overnight up to 4 days.
Better bang for your buck.
Even with Mom and Dad staying in a local hotel it is still a bargain compared to here.
Look up, Michigan State, Penn State, Notre Dame.... all of these are within a six hour drive.
Eastern Michigan, University of Toledo, university of buffalo, all held in June and just a quick trip across the border. Have him bring a friend, he will have a great time.
Been there done that
Historians
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 24-May-17 @ 10:14:59AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

https://twitter.com/Mark__Porter/status/866993455268069376?s=09

Sorry I don't know how to post the picture directly.

But that's a calendar for June with basically ALL the NCAA camps in Ohio and surrounding area.

There's a ton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: