ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Mon, 24-Sep-18 @ 03:15:37PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Response Form All Canada Bowl www.goo.gl/57g9aN for 2019 Grades 9/10 & 11/12

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AUS this week. Who ya Got.  (Read 595 times)
parkland bandit
High School

« on: Sat, 10-Sep-16 @ 08:13:39AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

SMU at Acadia.  Axe should win but it's important for the Huskies to get a win early to turn around a culture that is 0 for 3 years.  Like the Huskie team being built but not today.

Axe by 15

Fx at Mt A

The Mounties in transition will still be good enough but early in the season is the time to show what you're made of.  Mounties by 6

Report to moderator   Logged
bomber
High School

« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03-Oct-16 @ 09:01:07AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think it is clearer now. StFX will end up #1
I have not seen anything really that tells me SMU will not end up #4 and miss the playoffs again.
#2 and #3 are a toss up in my mind. Not seeing a lot of the games so I have no real hard opinion.
I, for one, would love to hear more what other AUS fans are thinking.
My take ... this week
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 03-Oct-16 @ 11:57:01AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Mounties @ Huskies
The Mounties are coming off a win they desperately needed and there were some signs of improvement. However, I really think the reason they pulled out the win had more to do with a Axemen team in complete disarray as opposed to the Mounties making great strides. SMU has a great passer in Berglund and MTA has the worst pass defence in the conference. It hurts me to say this but I have to think that SMU wins this one at home by 10.

Axemen at X-men
X are at home and Acadia are struggling right now. I think this season for the Axemen, which seemed promising early, is a write-off. Unless they can get some healthy bodies back in the line-up and create some magic, I don't see them winning another game this season. X are rolling and full of confidence right now. Despite the fact, in my opinion at least, that this years X-men squad is considerably weaker than last year's team, the X-men win this one by 27. The conference, as a whole, is just not competitive right now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: