ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Fri, 14-Dec-18 @ 01:15:35PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The 2019 All Canada Bowl will be for Two Age Groups JR Stars Grad 2022/2023 & SR Stars 2020/2021 Fill Out  & Submit Response Form https://goo.gl/forms/vgibAaehb5WMR8yA2

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AUS exhibitions are about to go off!!  (Read 901 times)
Exhibition Weekend
« on: Thu, 01-Sep-16 @ 10:29:20PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

There's a lot of talk about OUA, RESQ, and the West, but who is ready to see the AUS hit the gridiron!  Finally outsiders can get a chance to see what these new teams have this season. Any thoughts???
Report to moderator   Logged
Axeman
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01-Sep-16 @ 10:49:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Looking forward to see how the new class for Acadia looks. I've heard this year's recruits will be the ones to help them turn the corner.
Fx and Mount A
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 03-Sep-16 @ 07:50:30AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Good game Mounties at X. Teams didn't show too much of their hands but the Mounties did show the QBs that they are trying to fill in Leyhs spot. Big shoes to fill but they has some good choices.
Both teams D seemed a little reserved but it is exhibition after all. The 5th year X QB showed that he is still in the game and did his thing early, then let the youngsters go out and prove themselves. Capable but young and inexperienced.
Colziefan
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 06-Sep-16 @ 07:01:37PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Anyone wanna bet SMU breaks their 3 year winless streak this year? They looked much better than Acadia , granted it was exhibition.
What's new is Old
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08-Sep-16 @ 06:51:13AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'd  be surprised if SMU isn't competing for the AUS berth in 8 weeks. Yes the team has depth issues at this juncture having lost a pile of players the past 8 months. Had to be done. Remaing and new players are buying in. Talented players will be willing to sign again. It appears the ship is upright again. 2 wins by the time they return from bishops will answer the naysayers.
You're right!
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 09-Sep-16 @ 11:35:37AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

SMU has a bunch of players, including transfers and junior leagues, that aren't even listed on that other site as being part of their recruiting class.
parkland bandit
High School

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 10-Sep-16 @ 12:21:19AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm as big a SMU fan as anyone but gave to show me now to believe it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: