ALL CANADA GRIDIRON
Fri, 24-Nov-17 @ 04:25:10AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

-= ACG Homepage =- Recent Posts Twitter Facebook All Pro   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: AAA HFA BANTAM EXPECTATIONS  (Read 49148 times)
It is wrong
« Reply #680 on: Tue, 01-Aug-17 @ 07:52:42PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

First of all, I am not the QB's parents and it is sad that this is the only message you got out of my post. There is so much anger in your post that you can't think rationally.  I am nowhere close in proximity to this team or a part of either league.

Did you read my comment at all about bullying teenagers on a forum? That is the main message, and it is upsetting that posters have so much pent up anger that they can't understand this is unacceptable behaviour especially when it involves a teenager being attacked on a public forum.
Report to moderator   Logged
Observe
« Reply #681 on: Wed, 02-Aug-17 @ 05:50:35AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am not daddy or mommy but i am a fair observer and parent. I counted 8 drop passes, right in the receivers hands against Halton Hills and against Chatham in the playoffs  2 fumbles by the receivers while the were clearly going in for a touchdown.  I think with better receivers and better running backs, who could hold onto the ball, the team would of done better.  Also the defence was so bad they couldn't tackle anything.  It was a house league team.
OBSEVATION
« Reply #682 on: Thu, 03-Aug-17 @ 07:00:18PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

First of all, I am not the QB's parents and it is sad that this is the only message you got out of my post. There is so much anger in your post that you can't think rationally.  I am nowhere close in proximity to this team or a part of either league.

Did you read my comment at all about bullying teenagers on a forum? That is the main message, and it is upsetting that posters have so much pent up anger that they can't understand this is unacceptable behaviour especially when it involves a teenager being attacked on a public forum.
This is an observation from some one who is truly not involved in this never ending drama/feud in Hamilton. From an outside perspective it appears that one family has had a series of online fights with several individuals and groups of people. That is the ofc QB;s family. They had a conflict with another player who came after the bantam team last year was picked. It was very ugly on both sides. Then the family had a fight with the bantam coach who they felt let their kid be injured. This year they are feuding with their JV team mainly the W.R. and line. Again it goes back and forth. When an individual or their family are the constant focus of conflict one has to consider this. As an outsider it sounds like this family is always in the middle of some back and forth ACG fight. That is an issue right there. Why are these people always in the middle of controversy? The people they have these conflicts with are obviously a varied lot. But in their conflict they all go down to the lowest of brutal criticism and nastiness. The above poster has called the others out in this regard. But when you read these posts their is a pattern. Both side criticize but then there is always some one claiming to be not the family stating that this is bullying. Then there is soon after an attack on the current group they are in conflict with. Look at the above few posts. If the  poster It is wrong had posted about the smear on the receivers and running backs in the next post then it would be credible. The pattern leads to the believe that it is the family in question making these statements. Look back on these past posts and there is a pattern of conflict, back and froths then comments about bullying toward only one kid. Then a new post attacking the group they are fighting with. This is just an observation from reading this topic.      

Intersesting OBSERV
« Reply #683 on: Thu, 03-Aug-17 @ 07:14:26PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wow you are right this family is always in the center of some hfa conflict. Part of me always felt sorry for them that they had these issues but it is a constant drama for years. It does make you wonder why this is happening for sure to them . Some call the comments on here bullying but I never did. It is mean ,rude and embarrassing for those involved.  To me it was more of a extreme critical overview of the players role in the teams 0-7 record. The QB got called out and then others like the W.R./R.B.S as well. YOU are right about the calling out the bullying . It appears that only the QB gets bullied according to the poster. If they felt so strongly  that it was bullying they should have made a similar comment when the other players were criticized in the following post.
AT IT AGAIN
« Reply #684 on: Tue, 08-Aug-17 @ 12:57:21PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The first family is up to their old tricks again. On the opfl page they are already attacking the bantam QB claiming he had a bad game in the championship and he will struggle next year in JV. We all know it is you or your gang of insiders spreading this trash. IT IS SO OBVIOUS. Sadly it seems never ending. We all know you will deny it is you and it will continue no matter what the hfa leadership says. But we all know it is you so stop the attacks on the other QB as he is moving up and will be trying out for QB. Your pathetic posts will not prevent this. We all know you WILL claim to be the victim and no one is buying it either. 
Hrts-hfa
« Reply #685 on: Wed, 09-Aug-17 @ 01:08:32PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This constant fighting really hurts the hfa in recruiting for next year as who wants to be on a team where the QBs are constantly fighting and one family is making up lies and stories about the other. The hfa should make a decision and only keep one of them. This should be done  as quickly as possible in order to let the other parents know that they will not have to deal with this foe an entire season.
V.I.P.
« Reply #686 on: Thu, 10-Aug-17 @ 04:22:22PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This first family of football sounds like they have great influence in the HFA. Are they members of the board or on the executive? Our they big contributors to the organization to deserve this treatment for their kid?  We played the ofc team twice this year and the QB was terrible. By far the worst in the league. Many of us could not believe that he was starting in the playoff game after his dismal performance against us in the regular season. He threw more interceptions then he did completions. We were told that his parents had great influence in the hfa and that is why he got to start. In our organization if a player is connected they get no special treatment like what we saw on the Hamilton team. Does not matter who your parents are if you do not perform you do not play. Chatham parents would never tolerate this and we would demand change even if it was the presidents kid or the coaches. We all saw the QB have a melt down after the first loss and we all said it would never happen in most clubs especially ours. This whole post reflects poorly on Hamilton  and the leadership. It shows the worst side of youth sport. Thankfully our club does not have this. 
power couple
« Reply #687 on: Sat, 19-Aug-17 @ 03:21:25PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This first family of Hamilton football must have a lot  of power in the HFA . We played them and the ofc hfa team QB was terrible. For a QB to play that bad the parents must have great pull in the club. Never seen these people but an image is that the dad is probably a large guy probably over 6 foot four.Maybe an ex University linemen who intimidates the other people in the club with his standing and physical presence. Picture the mom to be an ex cheer leader type similar to the main character in that movie mean girls. She and her minions run the place sort of thing. Who ever these people are sure sounds like the have power and control over things so their kid can continue to play at such a bad level.  
$$ money
« Reply #688 on: Wed, 23-Aug-17 @ 12:19:56PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I picture this family to be part of the beautiful people crowd who are loaded, have fake tans and drive big expensive vehicles.  They spread their cash around with big parties, events and big donations to the club. How else could their QB son keep playing so badly. They must silence the people asking why is this kid playing by spreading their wealth around. Seen it before with parents buying the team many extras like tee shirts, second jersys, bigger trophies and  team events at expensive venues. It can work and it must be happening on this team for sure. We played them and the QB was the worst in the league. Money talks in this world and  I view it as a money issue. big contributors getting special treatment.
RIC...
« Reply #689 on: Thu, 24-Aug-17 @ 09:35:58AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I picture this family to be part of the beautiful people crowd who are loaded, have fake tans and drive big expensive vehicles.  They spread their cash around with big parties, events and big donations to the club. How else could their QB son keep playing so badly. They must silence the people asking why is this kid playing by spreading their wealth around. Seen it before with parents buying the team many extras like tee shirts, second jersys, bigger trophies and  team events at expensive venues. It can work and it must be happening on this team for sure. We played them and the QB was the worst in the league. Money talks in this world and  I view it as a money issue. big contributors getting special treatment.

Hmmm, well RIC needs another deep pocket fool, who thinks their son can play QB at an elite level.
RESPONSE
« Reply #690 on: Mon, 28-Aug-17 @ 04:16:06PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is a misconception that a player can attend an academy prep school if their parents are willing to pay large sums of money. This is totally incorrect. The player has to be an elite high school player at their position to be considered. They also have to have  a track record of being a team player who can handle adversity.  NO PLAYER CAN BUY THEIR WAY ONTO THESE TEAMS. The football community is a small one and in all honesty no one from a AA JV team that went 0-7 is going to be considered for this type of program especially this QB in question . There are simply too many other highly qualified candidates applying. In some cases elite AAA varsity players from winning programs are on these teams as backups in grade 11. If this family is touting that academy prep teams are interested in their son this would be very doubtful. Most teams have an abundance of highly successful and accomplished  players at that position.      
U R KIDDING???
« Reply #691 on: Mon, 28-Aug-17 @ 06:20:19PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is a misconception that a player can attend an academy prep school if their parents are willing to pay large sums of money. This is totally incorrect. The player has to be an elite high school player at their position to be considered. They also have to have  a track record of being a team player who can handle adversity.  NO PLAYER CAN BUY THEIR WAY ONTO THESE TEAMS. The football community is a small one and in all honesty no one from a AA JV team that went 0-7 is going to be considered for this type of program especially this QB in question . There are simply too many other highly qualified candidates applying. In some cases elite AAA varsity players from winning programs are on these teams as backups in grade 11. If this family is touting that academy prep teams are interested in their son this would be very doubtful. Most teams have an abundance of highly successful and accomplished  players at that position.      

You are kidding right. Both Canada Prep and RICC, were founded by RICH parents whose kids absolutely sucked, so they could pretend to play QB.

Too Funny
FOOls
« Reply #692 on: Sat, 02-Sep-17 @ 03:44:46PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You fools can believe that this family is rich. Go for it. The QB has moved on and is looking forward to being the probable starter at his high school. That team is packed full of talent and he will play a key role in their second championship. Really look forward to telling you fools about it.
whois fool?
« Reply #693 on: Mon, 25-Sep-17 @ 04:07:19PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You hfa people are the fools if you did not receive any extras for having that QB. He was brutal and your team suffered with him at that position. Doubtful he is a starting QB on a quality high school team. If he is starting it is on a very bad team in a low end league or he is being carried again as previous posters have claimed. If his team is winning it will because of a good defense, running attack and the over all skill of others. Once the season starts probably some one claiming not to be from his family will post claiming he is an all star but most will realize who is posting.   
hfa parent
« Reply #694 on: Wed, 25-Oct-17 @ 06:04:53PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is terrible how these ofc people are attacking and piling in on this QB. He and his family deserve much better. He had a rough season and he probably has rebounded at high school and had a great season. All the doubters are going to be proven wrong when it is announced that he won the high school championship and then comes back to the hfa to led the AAA team to a championship
Why?
« Reply #695 on: Wed, 25-Oct-17 @ 06:16:36PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This ended is Sept, why bring it back around again? Oh, I see what you did; pretend to be someone protecting the family so people will come on and blast them all over again.i can't stand the family but this is just cruel. Well jackals, have at it
Wish
« Reply #696 on: Thu, 02-Nov-17 @ 04:06:43PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

You fools can believe that this family is rich. Go for it. The QB has moved on and is looking forward to being the probable starter at his high school. That team is packed full of talent and he will play a key role in their second championship. Really look forward to telling you fools about it.

Wish you were correct but sadly you are not. Unfortunately his high school team did not repeat as  champs. The team went from a 5-1 record last year to a 1-5 this year. Same issues with accuracy, in completions and interceptions. Hope for a turn around in spring rep.   
Let dad coach
« Reply #697 on: Thu, 02-Nov-17 @ 07:50:00PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wish you were correct but sadly you are not. Unfortunately his high school team did not repeat as  champs. The team went from a 5-1 record last year to a 1-5 this year. Same issues with accuracy, in completions and interceptions. Hope for a turn around in spring rep.   

Ouch, 1-5!!! It's almost like he isn't very good at playing QB - maybe they could let his dad coach and light the whole team on fire
It's over
« Reply #698 on: Fri, 03-Nov-17 @ 08:17:07AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Ticats are done in the Ofc now so it really dont matter, let the OP worry about this debate
maybe
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 13-Nov-17 @ 08:58:54AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The hfa clubs might be gone but the Hurricanes [the old ironmen ovfl club] is going to the ofc.. Word is that many of the former  jv players may be moving to the Hurricanes. Part of it is how many had a bad experience last year on the hfa team and want a fresh start over on the canes.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: